ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- These terms apply to the use of « www.famebroker.com » owned by SSPH Limited (« FAMEBROKER »)
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- FAMEBROKER is the first online stock exchange platform where You can buy and sell stocks based on the market appreciation of your favorite stars’ ( artists, sports professionals, public people) popularity.
- FAMEBROKER's Service provides you with access to Stockbrokers, usually specialized by regions and by categories ( artist, sportsmen …). These Stockbrokers will provide You with news, information and advices on that matter.
The Service may include or make available the following (collectively, "Content"):
Most Content from the Service and Information Providers is available through framed areas or through hyperlinks to the Service and Information Provider's websites.
- portfolio account positions, balances, transactions, history;
- Some of the Content is supplied by companies or individuals that are not directly affiliated with FAMEBROKER ("Service and Information Providers").
The Service also includes tools that enable you to:
See Our FAQ’s for more details about the Service.
- Create a personal and financial profile, including details about your financial and trading history, preferences and activities;
- Manage your portfolio;
- Add and withdraw money from your digital wallet;
BLOCK CHAIN PROTOCOL
In order to use the Service, You will be required to send money to and may be required to receive money from Us through your online wallet. We use the block chain protocol to process such financial transactions – providing You security and transparency.
CONTENT AND CONDUCT RULES AND OBLIGATIONS
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
- You understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for FAMEBROKER to provide the Service.
- You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by FAMEBROKER for use in accessing the Service. Should you choose to do so, FAMEBROKER disclaims all responsibility in regard to the results.
- Content is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis, and neither FAMEBROKER nor the Service and Information Providers make any representations as to the suitability of the Service or the materials for any purpose. FAMEBROKER and the Service and Information Providers expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, availability and accuracy with respect to the Service and the materials.
- Content posted on the FAMEBROKER website is published as of its stated date or, if no date is stated, the date of first posting. Neither FAMEBROKER nor the Service and Information Providers have undertaken any duty to update any such information.
- FAMEBROKER provides a platform for self-directed investors with brokerage services and does not make recommendations or offer investment advice of any kind. You are solely responsible for evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Content on the website before making any decisions based on such Content. You agree not to hold FAMEBROKER or the Service and Information Providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information made available to you through the FAMEBROKER Website.
- The online platform , the Content and services offered on the Website are intended for people aged 18+ , all over the world. They shall not be considered a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation would be illegal.
- FAMEBROKER does not prepare, edit, or endorse Content from Service and Information Providers. FAMEBROKER does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. Use of the Content from Service and Information Providers is at your own risk.
- Neither FAMEBROKER nor the Service and Information Providers make any representations, warranties or other guarantees as to the accuracy or timeliness of any price quotes. Neither FAMEBROKER nor the Service and Information Providers make any representations, warranties or other guarantees as to the present or future value or suitability of any sale, trade or other transaction involving any particular security or any other investment.
- Content is provided exclusively for personal and noncommercial access and use.
- FAMEBROKER and/or the Service and Information Providers may discontinue or modify any category of Content at any time. You release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless FAMEBROKER and the Service and Information Providers for any loss or damages that may result.
- By using the Website, You consent to any form of recording and retention of any communication, information and data exchanged between you and FAMEBROKER or its representatives , brokers or agents.
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials ("Content") are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, not FAMEBROKER, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. FAMEBROKER does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or availability of such Content.
- You understand that the content or any information included or posted to the service is provided for informational purposes only, and does not constitute a recommendation by FAMEBROKER and/or its service and information providers to enter in any of the securities transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in such content or information. You understand that the Content may contain opinions from time to time with regard to securities and/or investment strategies, and that opinions in one section of the Content may be different from those in another section of the Content. You understand and agree that other registered users may write about securities and/or investment strategies in which they or their affiliates have a position, and that they may trade for their own account. You understand and agree that at the time of any transaction that you execute, one or more registered users or their affiliates may have a position in the securities written about. You understand that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations herein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete.
- As popularity market changes continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon. All Content is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
- You acknowledge that you alone are responsible for evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of FAMEBROKER system, Service or products. You understand that all investments involve risk, losses may exceed the principal invested, and the past performance of a security, industry, sector, market, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns.
- You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will FAMEBROKER be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that FAMEBROKER and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that FAMEBROKER may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FAMEBROKER, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Should Content be found or reported to be in violation with, but not limited to, the following terms, it will be in FAMEBROKER's sole discretion as to what action should be taken.
If any User is reported to be in violation with the letter or spirit of these terms, FAMEBROKER retains the right to terminate such account at any time without further warning.
RAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS AND FAILED DEPOSITS
- If, in Our sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Us and/or the Company or any other user of any of the Services in any way, including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, manipulation of the multi-currency Services, or if We suspect You of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including but not limited to any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering) or if Your deposits failed to be honoured by Your bank for any reason, We reserve the right to suspend and/or close Your Account and recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to Us including, but not limited to, (i) debiting the amount owed by You from Your Account; and (ii) instructing third-party collections agencies to collect the debt. This may have a detrimental impact on Your credit rating and will require Us to share Your personal information (including Your identity) with appropriate agencies and to report any criminal or suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities.
- We reserve the right to void and withhold any or all winnings made by any person or group of persons and to void and withhold any dividend gained by any person or group of persons where We have reasonable grounds to believe that said person or group of persons is acting or has acted in liaison in an attempt to defraud or damage Us and/or the Company and/or the Services and/or the Platform in any way.
To maintain a high level of security and integrity in the system, We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate Your identity, age, the registration data provided by You, to verify Your use of the Service, including but not limited to Your compliance with these Agreements and the policies of the Company and Your financial transactions carried out via the Service for potential breach of these Agreements and of applicable law.
- In order to use the Service, you must be a FAMEBROKER User or register and obtain a valid FAMEBROKER ID (become a Registered User). To register, you must provide FAMEBROKER with certain personal information ("Registration Data") such as (but not limited to) Your first and last name, address, e-mail, gender, birth date and telephone number . You will choose a password and account designation for your Site during the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify FAMEBROKER of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- FAMEBROKER shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 7. In consideration of use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or FAMEBROKER has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FAMEBROKER has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- You may also be asked to choose a preferred currency for Your Account from the currencies available from time to time . Please note that once You have chosen, You will not be able to change Your Account Currency more than once without Our approval (which may be withheld or delayed at Our sole discretion). Any Account Currency changes will be made on the terms and at the Exchange Rates offered by Us at the time of conversion.
- There are no set-up charges for opening Your Account. We are not a bank and funds are not insured by any government agency. All payments to and from Your Account must be paid in the currencies available on the Service from time to time and shall not bear interest and You shall ensure that all payments into Your Account are from a payment source for which You are the named account holder. If You are making a deposit to or withdrawal from Your Account in a currency other than Your Account Currency, such deposit and/or withdrawal will be made at the Exchange Rates offered by Us at the time of such deposit or withdrawal and may be subject to a small conversion fee.
- Customer funds are kept in accounts separate from business accounts but they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency.
- To buy a stock, You will be required to pay 'real money' funds into Your Account by any of the methods specified in the Website ( E-wallet). Such funds will be deposited into Your Account upon actual receipt of funds by Us and/or Our agents/brokers. Minimum and maximum limits may be applied to the payments into Your Account, depending upon Your status, the method of deposit, and other factors as determined solely by Us. You can request withdrawals from Your Account at any time provided all payments made have been received. We reserve the right to pay any requested withdrawal partly or in total via the same method of payment and in the same currency with which deposits were made.
- We are unable to guarantee the continued availability of any particular currency. In the unlikely event that it becomes necessary for Us to stop supporting a particular currency and Your Account Currency becomes unavailable, We reserve the right to require You to convert Your Account Currency into a preferred available alternative at the Exchange Rates offered by Us at the time of conversion.
- The name on Your Account must match Your true and legal name and identity and the name on Your Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies into Your Account.
To verify Your identity, We reserve the right to request satisfactory proof of identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport/identity card and/or any payment cards used) and satisfactory proof of address (including but not limited to a recent utility bill or bank statement) at any time. Failure to supply such documentation may result in suspension or closure of Your Account and We may withhold the account balance in Your Account until You supply such documentation and our verification process is completed satisfactorily. You may not hold more than one (1) Account in connection with Your use of the Platforms. If You have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then You must contact us immediately to have Your Accounts managed so that You only have one (1) Account. We reserve the right to close Your Account(s) if You open multiple Accounts. Should We have reasonable grounds to believe that multiple Accounts have been opened with the intention to defraud the company, We reserve the right to cancel any transaction related to said fraud attempt. If You have lost Your Account name / User ID or password, please contact us for a replacement.
- Your account balance is the amount of real money paid into Your Account (by You or by Us), plus any profits (stocks performance ) and/or minus any trading fees accrued from using the Service, less any rakes or entry or other fees, if applicable, and less any amounts previously withdrawn by You or amounts forfeited or reclaimed by Us due to any known or suspected fraud or due to deposits or other transactions rejected or cancelled by Your bank or any relevant third-party bank (whether as a result of insufficient funds, charge-backs or otherwise), or any sums which are otherwise deductible or forfeited under this Agreement.
- Acceptance of a withdrawal request is subject to You having made and sufficiently wagered a real-money deposit in Your Account, accrued winnings, any deposit method restrictions, bonus restrictions and/or Security Reviews (see Section 16 below) and any other terms of these Agreements. All amounts You withdraw are subject to the transaction limits and withdrawal methods that We notify You of before withdrawing.
- We may report and withhold any amount from Your winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. All taxes due in connection with any winnings awarded to You are Your sole liability. Account balances cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other prize. Payment of funds which You withdraw shall be made by wire, credit card and/or any other manner which We select in Our sole discretion, although We will try to accommodate Your preferences as indicated by You when You register.
- Payments will be made as soon as reasonably possible (subject to up to three business days internal processing time), although there may be delays due to any Security Review undertaken by Us and save where We hold any such payments in accordance with these Agreements.
You must inform Us as soon as You become aware of any errors with respect to Your Account or any calculations with respect to any transaction You have placed or any currency conversion. In the event of such error or any system failure that results in an error in any odds calculation, charges, fees, rake, bonuses or payout, or any currency conversion as applicable, we will seek to place all parties directly affected by such Error in the position they were in before the Error occurred. We reserve the right to declare null and void any transactions that were the subject of such Error and to take any money from Your Account relating to the relevant transaction, if there are insufficient funds in Your Account, We may demand that You pay Us the relevant outstanding amount relating to these transactions.
FORFEITURE & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR UNFETTERED DISCRETION AND IN RELATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT TO TERMINATE THESE AGREEMENTS, WITHHOLD YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE, SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT, AND RECOVER FROM SUCH ACCOUNT THE AMOUNT OF ANY AFFECTED PAY-OUTS, BONUSES AND WINNINGS IF:
- You are in material breach of any of these Agreements;
- We become aware that You have used or attempted to use the Services for the purposes of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs) or unlawful or improper activity (including without limitation, any manipulation of the multi-currency Services);
- We become aware that You have played at any other online stock exchange platform site or Services and are suspected of fraud, collusion (including in relation to charge-backs) or unlawful or improper activity;
USE OF THE SERVICE
- In the interests of ensuring fairness, We may take any measures as we deem appropriate in order to create a fair and balanced stock exchange play environment.
- No communications or information published on the Service is intended to constitute legal or tax advice and we accept no liability for any reliance on such content.
- For the purpose of any reference to time in connection with your use of the Services, We use the timezone GMT +1 unless otherwise specified.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- The terms « famebroker » and any other marks used by the Company are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the Company or one of its subsidiaries or associated companies or its licensors.
- Further, all other material used by Company, including but not limited to the software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio, text (and any intellectual property rights in and to any of the same) is owned by the Company or one of its subsidiaries or associated companies and/or licensors and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You obtain no rights in such copyright material or trade or service marks and must not use them without the Company's written permission.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are entitled to close your account with us any time and end these contracts with a notice period of seven (7) days by withdrawing all of your account balance and sending us written notification by e-mail. Once the notice period has ended, your account will be considered closed. During the notice period until the account is closed, you are fully responsible for any activities taking place via your account.
- Termination of these Agreements will not affect any outstanding transactions, PROVIDED that any outstanding transactions are valid and are not in breach of these Agreements in any way.
You agree that FAMEBROKER has the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
You agree that FAMEBROKER will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Service;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Service;
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account(s);
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FAMEBROKER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE AN ADEQUATE UNDERSTANDING OF THE RISKS, USAGE AND INTRICACIES OF CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS AND BLOCKCHAIN-BASED OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE.
- FAMEBROKER WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO MAINTAIN THE SERVICE; HOWEVER, FAMEBROKER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OF DATA, CUSTOMER INFORMATION OR VENDOR DATA, REVENUE, OR OTHER HARM TO BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF DELAYS, MISDELIVERY OR NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, RESTRICTION OR LOSS OF ACCESS, BUGS OR OTHER ERRORS, UNAUTHORIZED USE DUE TO YOUR SHARING OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR FAILURE TO PROPERLY PROTECT YOUR LOG IN INFORMATION, OR OTHER INTERACTION WITH THE SERVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING-UP YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION THAT MAY RESIDE ON THE SERVICE.
FAMEBROKER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FAMEBROKER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, REPORTED EARNINGS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TRADEKING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
You will not hold FAMEBROKER and/or Service and Information Providers liable in any way for:
- any inaccuracy of, error or delay in, or omission of the Content; or
any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by:
- any error or delay in the transmission of such Content,
- interruption in any such Content due to any negligent act or omission by any party to any "force majeure" , or
- any other cause beyond the reasonable control of FAMEBROKER and/or Service and Information Providers, or iv) non-performance.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, FAMEBROKER’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Notices to you may be made via either electronic mail or regular mail. If You have any complaints about any aspect of Our conduct of the Service, You must submit Your complaint to Us in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the date of the original transaction to which the claim relates. Complaints may be submitted by contacting us email@example.com
- You and FAMEBROKER agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within xxxxxxxxxxxx.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Agreements, in whole or in part, to any person (but without Your consent) where You are notified of such assignment by e-mail and provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of Your rights or obligations under these Agreements.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
FAMEBROKER reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that FAMEBROKER shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.